THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Training Like a Pro, Aldrige Garden, Saturday Shenanigans, Monday Blues, Keep Fighting

Fun at Aldridge Park Gardens











Sunday is THAT exhausting



Sunday Best; even Jack thought he was good looking enough to be in the picture







On our way to Preschool










Power Rangers OBVIOUSLY don't go on missions ðŸ˜‚😂. At least he's got the song down for the primary program






And of course Amari likes the gross songs. Hes got such a funny sense of humor.





When big brother's away mom and Amari will play :) Adventures with this 2 year old ‪#‎whilebigbrothersawaylilbrotherwillplay‬‪#‎mommy‬ ‪#‎amariari‬ ‪#‎gymgoers‬ ‪#‎2yearold‬ ‪#‎crazystage‬


Beck's loves playing with his cat Jack 







I officially survived my first training with Marcel. Training with a professional athlete/fighter who trains more than anyone I know (sometimes 6 hrs a day) has taught me 3 things: 
1-I'm not as strong or in as good of shape as I thought I was. ðŸ˜‚
2-form is EVERYTHING–I haven't felt pain- free like this, just in the past 3 days, in years, and I'm training harder and being pushed to do the most insane workouts I've ever done. 
3-never say never. Albeit, for the first time in my life since gaining a passion for fitness at the age of 16, I wanted to bawl my eyes out after my first day of training, day 3 I realize that I can do this. I told mike, maybe I'm too old to be starting on this journey of intensity but you're never too old to do anything. It's all in your head: if you think you can do it, you can; if you think you can't, you can't. 
So excited about this new journey. So, SO grateful to be able to train with someone so knowledgeable and someone at this type of athletic level—I needed to step up my game...time to train like an athlete. ‪#‎neversaynever‬‪#‎nevergiveup‬ ‪#‎mindovermatter‬ ‪#‎strengthwillpowerdetermination‬




Saturday shenanigans: donut breakfast, cartoons, workout, park time/play time, kitty time, story time, singing time, bed time, date time ‪#‎saturday‬‪#‎shenanigans‬ ‪#‎family‬ ‪#‎outings‬ ‪#‎datenight‬ ‪#‎romantic‬ ‪#‎candlelight‬ ‪#‎dinner‬














I got skills sometimes...I'm not gonna lie, I was a gymnast ðŸ˜‚‪#‎saturday‬‪#‎shenanigans‬ ‪#‎playgroundmommymoves‬











 38 seconds of our 24 hour Saturday: donuts, workout, park time, story time, songs, quiet candle lit dinner with the hubs 



A parents duties never end ‪#‎sleeplessinalabama‬ ‪#‎suchagooddad‬




Annnnnd this is how I beat the blues on Monday night ðŸ˜¼ðŸ˜¼‪#‎monday‬ ‪#‎blues‬‪#‎whenallelsefails‬ ‪#‎eatabowloficecream‬





















0 comments: