THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Selfie, Playdate, Brothers, Rainbow Watching


Sunday best and sunday comfy 




One of my favorite meals: breads, cheeses, hummus, grapes, olives, and all kinds of meats


Brother took younger brother for a morning stroll, up until he got an important phone call :)




Marcel's daughter came over for a play date; Beck's and her get a long so well, and it is so fun to watch Amari follow them around and try and keep up.  

Oh this conversation was so funny. Becks: "Kai, you and I are going to be in Kindergarten soon." Kai: "yep". Becks: "well I'm a little afraid because I don't know what it's going to be like. Are you afraid Kai? Kai: "nope". Becks: "me neither!" 😂😂‪#‎kidssaythefunniestthings‬ ‪#‎buddies‬ ‪#‎becksandkai‬ ‪#‎playdate‬@kristinekayb I love her laugh, it is infectious!!





We haven't had a girl over for a play date since Ms. Britton Mae whom Becks still misses and talks about weekly (@corriejanelle move back already); it was awesome having a girl in the midst of all of this testosterone...if I can't have a girl, I may just adopt Kai @kristinekayb 😂😂 ‪#‎beckskaiamari‬ ‪#‎playdate‬‪#‎girlsrule‬ ‪#‎dayofun‬







A glimpse of our fun filled afternoon...Becks was so excited to have Kai over to play. I love seeing him interact with girls, he was practicing his "gentleman" skills all day ‪#‎girlsalwaysgofirst‬ ‪#‎becksandkai‬ ‪#‎playdate‬ ‪#‎lunch‬ ‪#‎play‬‪#‎waterballoons‬ ‪#‎chase‬ ‪#‎soccer‬ ‪#‎playingoutside‬ ‪#‎dinner‬ ‪#‎dayofun‬@kristinekayb






 "Some where over the rainbow!"



I finished my dinner and found Becks like this, guess he didn't want to miss daddy coming home from his work trip. 

0 comments: