THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Amari's Trip to Utah

Amari's adventures in Utah! I am so happy he was able to bond with his Daddy and see all of his extended family! What a good boy he was on the flight for Daddy, and what a great job he did adapting to his new surroundings.  

Playing the slots in Vegas waiting to catch a flight to UT






































It brought tears to my eyes to see Amari finally meet my sister and her family! They loved him! Uncle Jared was also able to do a wellness checkup on him and everything looked fantastic; he was as healthy as could be!!


Jared showing Mike how to check Becks











Michelle said Amari loved Jaxen; he followed him around every where









 Flight home









The most adorable reunion EVER! Amari wanted nothing to do with me, he only wanted his brother (crawling out of my arms to try and jump through Beckahm's window to see him).  Beckahm was SO happy to see his baby brother! Sweetest moment of my motherhood by far!










0 comments: