THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekly Events


 Crazy static hair; @ Hoover Library 

 My two little snoozers


 All tuckered out!

 So proud of this boy who climbed this all by himself! 
 All tuckered out after church

Amari's first real word: "Tah Dah!" I read him this Maisy book that he loves and at the last page a curtain reveals all the characters of the book on a stage.  Every time I open it I say "tah dah!" one day he just said it and now he keeps on saying it :); so adorable!


















This is how hard it is for me to wake Beck's from a nap



Amari wakes from his nap

Becks was so excited to receive another letter from Grandma E


Funny conversation after just waking from a nap


Amari decided it was a lot more fun to play under his bed, until he realized he had to crawl back out :)


















0 comments: