THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pool Days, Laughter




Brother's Playing



Brother's wrestling



Someone has been watching a little too much Power Rangers :).  He has started LOVING to wear masks


So much to contemplate at 3!


Mommy got bangs!


Sleepyhead


Someone likes my gluten free, spinach waffles :) 



Ride home from church


Becks is getting so good at riding his bike


I love seeing his imagination expand.  I laughed when I walked in his room and he had all his planes and superheroes lined up on his dresser and that he took out all my workout stuff and laid out my yoga mat (nothing like a pre-nap workout :). 







Sunday afternoon with Daddy. 
Beckahm is becoming so much more confident in the pool—jumping off the side and jumping under the water.  He now has private swim lessons once a week.







Memorial Weekend

I thought these pictures were so adorable of Becks and Amari chillin with their Daddy by the pool eating popcorn.  



























0 comments: