THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 10, 2014

A little bit of sun, a little bit of snow, and everything in between


Self-explanatory 


Morning walk

 These two finally got to PLAY in the snow instead of being stuck in it; they didn't like it very much #arizonabound











 Finally warmed up enough to get outside: park day!











Boys washing the car










Family jam session
This little boy LOVES music; he went crazy when I pulled out the guitar; a natural!


Fashion tip: never (rarely ever) throw away old shoes.  I have had these moccasins for 6 years and am only now loving them!! 

 My future priesthood holders aka brothers



I love my nieces! Seriously the cutest thing I got in the mail this week. We miss you guys! @kimbereastman #niece #letter #sweetness


Saturdays = dad duty. "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...glad as I can be" :) #tired #mommy #weekendscantcomefastenough #dad #duty #boys#brushingteeth

Every Saturday should entail lunch out as a fam #firehouse #subs#besthotsandwich #lunch #family #outing #boys #firehat




Gibber jabbers all the way home. That's about how I felt at the end of my drive Becks #backseat#gibberjabbers

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE can make Amari laugh like Beckahm.  Beck's doesn't even have to do anything and Amari thinks he is the funniest person!




I love these videos of Becks.  I love the conversations we have.  Who would have known that Care Bears would still make an impression in 2014 :).





0 comments: