THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 24, 2014

Amari Turns 1!!


Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby boy! I can't believe a year ago you were born into this world.  What a joy you are to me! You bring so much light and happiness into my life through your easy, happy go lucky demeanor, and your infectious smile.  Thank you for coming into our home and making the world a much brighter, beautiful place by your presence. 

For Amari's birthday this year I decided to do a circus theme.  I wanted to keep it pretty low key and invite those who were around his same age, plus the Woods family who is like Amari's second family. Although he was sick, it turned out to be a beautiful, fun, party.  


Mike and I have a tradition of making the kids personalized birthday plates, here is the making of Amari's birthday plate.




What an extensive four hour process this rainbow cake was, but it turned out beautiful and delish!







Amari's birthday hat


Amari's birthday shirt Daddy designed











What a masterpiece thanks to Mikes decorating skills!






Poor baby, sick on his birthday



Amari's second parents: Lee and Corrie



Amari was SO excited to see his buddy Lee






I can't believe my little boy is 1!



Let the celebration begin!





Amari's birthday: bean bag toss





 The balloon release 
 Cute little munchkins!




Amari's birthday cake wishes




 

This is the only time I saw him smile during his birthday; after we sang Happy Birthday to him he actually clapped' it was so cute! 







What a beauty: 6 layer cake!
He didn't get to enjoy it much being so sick :(




Opening presents from friends; I definitely look more excited than he did!



 My cute boy! Birthday pics!

 




 







 Urgent Care

 Dinner at Logan's Steakhouse


Amari's birthday dinner at Logan's Steakhouse





Amari opening gifts from his grandparents 

















0 comments: