THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend in Grants Pass, OR

I love being with my family they make me laugh, smile, and feel so loved. I am grateful that I was able to come spend the weekend with Dave and Kimber and be apart of Taytes blessing.

These are some pictures of Saturday when we went on the Jet Boat and had a bbq and smores at Michelles afterwards. It was so much fun being in nature, getting wet, enjoying the sun, eating a yummy brunch and a yummy dinner, and of course being around all of my family.










101 to eating smores:



Smother it all over your sisters face!







YUM





1 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

You guys crack me up. Oh I love our family and wished I could have been there. love that cuff, are those Your SUmmer Cuffs, love that white watch too!

Okay so those last photos of you and chelle, so funny!