THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

things I will miss

Amanda, my Princess, my WONDERFUL most FABULOUS wifey wife is leaving in two days. I'm distraught, heart broken and filled with anxiety! We already did the whole 'being away from each other thing' for 3 weeks when she went to Oregon and it was not easy and NOW we are doing it again! We have only been married 8 months. You shouldn't ever ever be away from each other for any amount of time during your first 10 years together! I'm so addicted to Amanda that when she leaves I don't know if I am going to be able to get out of bed...withdrawls...serious withdrawls. I'm going to lay in bed and twist and turn reach over to see if she's laying next to me and she won't be there. What am I going to do?! I'm going to miss a million things. I'm going to miss going to sleep together, laying in bed before we fall asleep and talking and being silly. I'm going to miss the way she smells when I lean into her neck and kiss her. I'm going to miss her smile. I'm going to miss eating together and all the yummy food she makes for me. I'm going to miss watching her, toothebrush in her mouth, laughing and playing with Nika, chasing her up and down the hall as we get ready for bed. I'm going to miss being in her presence. I'm going to miss coming home to her. I'm going to miss hugging her every day before I leave. I'm going to miss watching movies together. (we have really become movie junkies lately) I'm going to miss going to church together. I'm going to miss watching her walk to the car before we go somewhere. (I love the way she walks, the way she moves her hips) I'm going to miss grocery shopping together. I'm going to miss the way her lips feel. I'm going to miss running my fingers through her hair. I'm going to miss the softness of her skin. I'm going to miss her smile. I'm going to miss everything about her. I strongly dislike/hate coming home to an empty house. I guess I'll have Nika but she just doesn't even compare to my wifey! No offense Nika. I can't wait for this to be over and it hasn't even started. We do have a pretty sweet incentive however and I believe I can do it-If I sell 2 Monday through Friday and then sell 5 on Saturday I get to fly Manda out for the weekend. So there is hope that we won't have to be apart for the full month. I'll be working my butt off for that incentive! I'm so grateful to have such an amazing wife. The Lord truly sent me an Angel and I will miss my angel every day that we are apart. The last time we were apart we grew closer together. And they say that time away from each other can either bring you closer or tear you apart....so I know that what we got going on is good because when we are apart we always get closer. Shout out to Amanda for working her butt off this summer and finishing 2 online classes. She has 2 more tests to take when she gets back but she is going to ACE them! :) I don't know how she does it. She is my inspiration!! LOVE YOU BABY!

1 comments:

The Moncurs said...

Thank you baby! That was so sweet! Made my heart swell with emotions. I am going to miss you like crazy! Thank you for loving me and adoring me and always being there for me! I love you soooooo much!! I will always hold onto all of the precious/cherished times and memories we have made together!!! Love you forever and ever babes!

Oh and thanks for cheering me on with school--you are my number 1!!