THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

INCENTIVE PROGRAM





I am so proud of my babe! This summer has not been as great as we had hoped it to be, but Mike has kept pressing forward and doing the best he can considering a few negative factors. I am so proud of him for turning things around this past week and a half. I started a new, what we call "INCENTIVE" program for him, each day giving him incentives when he gets two sales. Interestingly enough the concept of breaking down the goal to something more practical and something easier to reach, has really worked. Having these things to look forward to when he gets home also motivates him :). I am so thankful for a dedicated, positive, hard working husband who provides for our family and supports me consistently in going to school. These classes have been so hard for me and so time consuming and at times I have broken down thinking "I can't do it anymore," but then Mike has picked me back up. I am so thankful for the love and support we give to each other and how close we have grown because of our trials and hardships. I love being able to help Mike in his work and knowing that no matter what we do we do it together as a team.

Just some of the incentives: Movie/treat night; Chinese take out, breakfasts, Firehouse lunches, late night swims, pedicures, bagels in the city, surprises, and other fun, enjoyable activities together :).

Here are just a FEW of the pictures from our incentive week!

0 comments: