THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 5, 2018

New Years Eve

We are so excited to ring in 2018! 2017 has been a hard year for us and we are excited to start new.  Great things are going to happen this year! We set some awesome goals, one of which is to get back up right after we fall and to believe that we can do anything! We are also so excited to start another year of service this year!







A list of some of my goals:


New Years goals:

Interview people, start you tube channel
Fight 1 time
New York trip
Legoland
Camping trip
New house
Start on my book
Finish my projects
Less time on the phone
Temple with mike 6x
Post funny things (find something to laugh about)
Start guitar and creative writing class
Dance classes?
Read more
Believe in myself
Communicate
Be happy in trial
Enjoy the stage the kids are in

We also made vision boards for the boys and hung them over their beds!


I wrote this on FB:

Shout out to the one and only “Magic Mike.” Not only did he give me the entire day off and took care of the boys (as you can see by their smiles it was a good “boys day” πŸ˜πŸ˜), but I came home to most of the Christmas decorations taken down (including the tree and all of the horrendous needles swept up), the mound of laundry done, the dishes done, the kids passed out in bed, the house picked up, the cats fed, and a beautiful surprise πŸ‘‡πŸΌ πŸ‘‡πŸΌ—the house decorated for New Years Eve πŸ˜πŸ˜
I feel beyond romanticized, beyond spoiled and ever so grateful that he is so thoughtful, such a great dad, and such an awesome husband! I love you sugar! πŸ˜˜



I came home to the house decorated like this! He is such a romantic! 








Karaoke and glitter hang over this morning  πŸŽ€ #weknowhowtoparty#happynewyear #myhousewillforeversparkle. We had do much fun doing karaoke and it took us 2 hours to pick up all the glitter (so worth it)






































0 comments: