THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 5, 2018

Mike Turns 34!

It’s really no surprise that you were on this year’s cover, AGAIN. Happy birthday “Man of the Year!” 
I love you for all of our differences. I love you for all of our similarities. I love you for putting up with me and I love that I love you enough to put up with you, Bahaha. I’m glad that I get to be your Cougar and wish your younger self a happy birthday! You are an incredible father, you are still a sexy thang at the ripe young age of 34 (lucky me 🤤); the sound of your “seriously this is so funny” laugh, still ignites the giggles inside of me....this is getting more random as I go. But to sum it up, I love you as much as a fat kid loves cake and a CrossFit addict loves throwing up. Basically I love you from every end of the spectrum. 😘😘 Happy Birthday my mullet gnarly wearing teeth lov-A!
Mike Moncur


Nothing shouts out man birthday than a girl riding a unicorn and getting a FAB FIT FUN box. I think I’m funny and that’s all that matters ’#birthdayshenanigans #miketurns34





I took it back to my cheerleading initiation days. I ❤️ messing with him and he just takes it....(I did give him 1 clue: “you’ve lived there before”. The guy at the Heavenly donut thought I was awesome....that’s all that matters 🍩🍩🍩#birthdayshenanigans #breakfastofchampions #weateall12


















His birthday was all about “sweets, eats, and feats.” After filling our bellies with donuts we hit up the extreme trampoline park: zip line, rock climbing, jumping till our legs and bellies burned, dodgeball, and seeing if we could get through the ninja warrior course....it was awesome. Plus we burned off all of our donuts which justified us eating them for lunch #donutsalldayeveryday #becausethatswhatyoudoonypurbirthday#extremesports #nxtlevel #trampolinepark #sofreakinawesome










He got a new mountain bike! He said he wanted to start taking up mountain biking and I wanted him to be proactive about living out his dreams! 

















Hot date with this one (man I pick out great clothes 😁); Best thin crust pizza and oh my word to die for smoked salmon salad + perusing through an open house in Pepper Place #miketurns34 #happybirthdayyousexyfella


















0 comments: