THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer Fun!



Fun at Helena Park
















Fun at the Airplane Museum



























Beckahm loves playing with the neighbors dogs, and they LOVE him!





All day every day, Amari LOVES cars!









Genius kid! The fidget Brusher!


First time in two weeks I have been in anything but sweatpants, a swimsuit or workout clothes




Two minutes into church and my skirt is wrinkled and has kids soiled hands all over it



I remained stain free wearing white on white for one whole afternoon (pretty impressive)








Yes, I put my kids to work: making play dough and banana bread



 Naked and Fort making all by 7am 





fun in the sun: Homewood Central Park and ice cream
















I love finding surprises like this on my phone



































0 comments: