THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

More Summer Fun!

We Loved this movie and this song, Glorious!


Truth!


Yummy Protein Dinner


Such a sweet boy, came into our room one Saturday morning and made us breakfast after he had made his brother breakfast :); melted my heart.



Science museum fun 
















Last day of school treat :)



Aldridge Gardens










Visiting the Fairy's 











Summer has come! 


Park with Friends 




Love this kiddo even though he gives me a run for my money like spreading poop all over his room during nap time :(


Mike took the boys to Bass Pro and Amari stuck his finger under a boat and sliced it open.  I met them at Urgent Care where they were going to give him stiches till they learned that he wasn't vaccinated (eye roll) so they wanted to send us to the ER.  We thought about it and decided to to see it we could bandage it up and if it would heal on its own.  Mike gave him a blessing and seriously the biggest miracle occurred the next morning when it was already looking better/growing back together. The power of the priesthood!! 



Memorial Day! 





The Lego Movie for Memorial Day 



My fav breakfast: oatmeal with egg whites, frozen raspberries and a little brown sugar. 


Celebrating the last week of school with Popscicles (Urban Pop)



Gum in the hair don't care bzzzzz


This is what happens when you get bit by a bug on steriods (only in Alabama)


Chasing trains











This interview melted my heart! 












Love it when I get to nap with this one! 



Got him waking up :)






Rainy, movie day


I put Amari to bed and I am in Becks room putting him to bed.  I go back in to check on Amari who is passed out with chocolate on his face.  I follow the trail back into the kitchen where I find his dirty work: a pair of scizzors, and a cut up back of Oreo thins (you seriously have to hide all of the sugar in this house from this one).  Props to him for being determined :)

Beckahm gets his BLACK BELT! So very proud of him! 



















By far the coolest thing I've done with the boys on a Saturday morning....how I didn't know about this gem of a place for 3 years bewilders me. It is by far one of the coolest places in bham--the decor alone is RAD. The boys and I could have stayed there all day; they were in heaven. On the weekend they have a sugar cereal breakfast bar—all you can eat—while watching 80s comics (genius idea). Breakfast donations go to charities in need and all of the cereal boxes are recycled. I love how chill this place was; it was conducive to young and old alike (I loved seeing families come in to play board games while eating donuts, college room mates grabbing a bowl of cereal and sitting down to play video games). 

After dining on Cookie Crisp, Captain Crunch, Honeycomb, Golden Grahams, and Apple Jacks, I introduced Beckahm to the REAL Nintendo Super Mario Brothers (it was like riding a bike and man was he impressed with his moms gaming skills :). We played Pac Man and pinball classics and then finished with a game of Checkers and Uno. Such a fantastic way to start the weekend! 

I have a feeling more Saturday's will be spent at Saturn. 


#iloveteachingmykidshistory #bham #civilrights #mlk 



























































By far one of the coolest things we have done in this city: City Hunt.  It took us through the city on a scavenger hunt and taught us about some incredible prominent spots in History (all in our backyard—I had no idea).  This was supposed to be used as a date night for Mike and I but I am so glad we ended up taking the kids.  They learned so much about this rich heritage they live in. 






First and oldest barber shop in the city 


























Martin Luther King










The four little girls who lost their lives in the bombing at the Baptist Church. 

























We tried out this new restaurant hall after our walk.  Becks loved the Chinese noodle soup. 












Making Fruit Loop Necklaces and playing in the rain

















Meal Prep: 



Fun at the Library: the juggle man! 








The. newest biggest thing: The Fidget Spinner




Found these awesome vids on my phone, I about died laughing (thank you Snapchat)

































0 comments: