THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Aldridge Gardens, Brothers, Weekly Happenings



Fun at Aldridge Gardens with mom



Snow cone heaven


Brother's reunited: adventures to the pet store.  


Planting, playing outside. . . love these nights 










Beckahm came up with this video idea all on his own. I guess my fitness addiction is rubbing off on him :)





One of my favorite things: finding little notes he leaves me all over the house.


Notice the pencil still in his hand.  He loves staying up at night and writing his letters, coloring pictures, or writing notes.  I love it! 



This little one could play in water all day long and be happy as a clam! 




McDonalds breakfast with dad! 



I dressed him for bed and Mike went in to check on him a few hours later and there he was in his Captain America costume—haha.  Lately he has loved dressing up in costumes! I am so impressed that he figured out how to put this on all by himself. 



Zuchinni bread for the new Primary President, Melanie Morris, who I had the pleasure of serving with as my second counselor.   We have been thinking about moving to Florida with the rest of the alarm group but I have had strong feelings that this is where we are supposed to be (partially due to finances, Beck's starting school, the stress of moving, and the chance that we might move 3x in one year).  As we have been trying to make this decision, nearly putting our house on the market, I knew it was time to be released from my calling as Primary President.  It was so hard to say goodbye to the kids; I truly felt a connection with them and I know that they loved me being in Primary. The last day I got so many hugs and loves from these littles who have influenced me for the good.   I know the Lord put me in this calling for a reason.  I am grateful that I accepting the calling even though I seriously thought about turning it down.  I have LOVED these kids and this calling has helped me be a better mother.  I know that when we rely on the Lord and have faith in him he will help us accomplish hard things in our lives.

0 comments: