THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Weekly Happenings

Love this little dude and his love for music 


This little boy and his sweet language . . . 



Daddy took the boys to McDonalds for breakfast . . . they were obviously ecstatic! 


Boys Playing





Trying new restaurants out in Bham.  Melt: the fried pickles were amazing! 












My favorite thing to do on the weekend 


I love this drawing of Beck's  


This by far made my week: cleaning the house with a functional vacuum!! 


Such an act of kindness by our friend Jennifer who works at the YMCA (she was also Beck's tai-sport coach).  She occasionally sees Beckahm coming into the gym wearing his Ninja Turtle robe (she loved Ninja Turtles as a kid) and she brought him this Ninja Turtle blanket.  Needless to say he carries it around with him every where.  




Ready to plant our seeds for this years garden: spinach, kale, tomato, cucumbers, and Beck's wanted strawberries and sunflowers 


Someone learned how to ride using his tummy on the swing 




It's apparent that the boys and me want a baby girl

Dancing in the car with these studs.  I love how Amari loves music and loves to sing all the words to the movie Home! 




True Dad right there, giving Amari a bowl of cereal in the middle of the night because he couldn't sleep. 




Marcel was so kind to take the boys for me while I went to an appt. Amari had withdrawals for a few minutes, but was all smiles soon thereafter.  Grateful we can rely on good friends 


Marcel babysat the kids while I went to an appt.  Needless to say by the time I picked them up they didn't want to come home with me.  


Fun at the Science Museum with friends! 


I love that he wants to be like his mommy. . . I know this is a fleeting stage. 



My two superheroes, saving the world. 



Love these little feet


The boys new home; they are in love with the sandbox daddy built 




Mike just left out of town for a week, it's Monday, it's a Monday after a holiday, my mirrors are smudged with greasy little fingers, my bed is unmade, my drawers are open, and there are kid belongings all over my floor...and this is me saying "who cares, it's gonna stay that way" ‪#‎suckitmonday‬‪#‎idonthavethewillpower‬ ‪#‎reality‬

This one loves playing under the covers; makes me laugh




Nap time with these crazies 









0 comments: