THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Amari Turns 3!!


Decorating for Amari's 3rd birthday: vintage ABC's 

























For his shirt: 



Happy Birthday to this sweet, adventurous 3year old.  I love this little man's infectious laugh, his love for life and exploration; how he knows what he wants and moves to his own beat. I love how he always has a smile on his face, how he is such a foodie, how he has the best sense of humor in the world.  I love how much of a snuggle bug he is.  I love that he loves music and loves to dance.  I love that he comes up with silly new things like hiding under his bed sheets.  I love that he mimics everything so well.  















Birthday Breakfast















 Fun at Tree Top









Frozen Yogurt 



Dinner at Chic Fil A










Cake and Presents 




Birthday gift from Grandma Concur






Birthday gift from Beckahm








"Happy Birthday!!"




blowing out the candles































0 comments: