THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 11, 2015

Mikes Birthday

Man it was hard getting these guys to sit still so I could get this picture taken

"We love you Dad!" 











What can I say, if I owned my own magazine, he'd be on the front cover at least bi-annually 😂...happy birthday sexy man in my life 😍😍Mike Moncur


I feel so blessed to celebrate the life of a truly beautiful soul that I have had the fortune of spending 7 years of my life with--7 of my best years. I love this man for so many reasons and am grateful he chose to come to earth 32 years ago to share with every one he meets his laughter, sense of humor, forgiving heart, artistic talents, kindness, patience, intelligence, laid back nature and so many other qualities. I am so grateful to know the "behind the scenes mike" and I look forward to all the many years I get to spend peeling back the thousands of layers to this beautiful man. I love you suga suga 😘😘Mike Moncur



Mikes Birthday Candygram from the boys





Shirt with Beck's art work on it






Crepes for breakfast, massage later


One of his favorite dinners (and I attempted mojitos) 





















0 comments: