THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Jump Gear, Night Walk, Snuggles, Chasing Butterflies, Green Belt (Karate)



He is so devilish and sweet at the same time :)

Goodnight from Alabama


I literally had one of the hardest leg workouts I have ever experienced—2 straight hours of varying leg exercises at high intensity. To get my legs exhausted we started out with one of the raddest, but most dreaded pieces of equipment I have ever used: the jump trainer (this is the stuff made for athletes to increase speed, performance, agility, and so much more). Whenever Marcel brings out the jump trainer I want to cry, but I'm not one to shrink from a challenge. The types of exercises he had me do with this thing were incredible--it pushed my physical and mental limit to the max. But I did it and I felt pretty good about myself when he told me that half the athletes and people he works with could never do the workout I did today simply because it takes so much willpower to not give up....I'm so grateful for my awesome Mom teaching me how to have a strong, determined mind, and a never give up attitude. I'm so grateful to be pushed every day beyond what I ever thought I was capable of and to not just see a physical change, but more importantly, increased mental strength. It's as Marcel always tells me when he sees me close to my breaking point, "your legs don't hurt, it's all in your mind!" ‪#‎mindovermatter‬ ‪#‎takingittoanewleveleveryday‬ ‪#‎sograteful‬ ‪#‎strength‬‪#‎persistence‬ ‪#‎willpower‬ ‪#‎mylegsbetterlooklikeaspinnerslegstomorrowmorning‬😂😂


I love how proud he was of himself! He's getting to be such a big boy!! ‪#‎beckahmmoment‬ ‪#‎karate‬ ‪#‎greenbelt‬ ‪#‎testing‬














"Little pig, little pig, let me come in!" "Not by the hair of my chiny, chin, chin"....the brick house didn't sustain itself ‪#‎imaginativeplay‬‪#‎givethembricksandtheyllplayforhours‬ ‪#‎beckahmmoment‬ ‪#‎amarimoment‬




Night walk 





I wanted to lay in bed and snuggle with this cute little munchkin




Because I don't have a girl....I died when he walked past the dishwasher and saw his reflection and realized what I'd done ðŸ˜‚😂‪#‎amarimoment‬ ‪#‎thenewdo‬














kiddos at the Science Museum


0 comments: