THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentines Day

Simple yet cute decor



I love how these cupid arrows turned out




I was pretty lazy with my wreath this year but I think it turned out pretty cute 


A little Valentine's party for the kiddos: games, pizza, cupcakes, and passing out Valentine's—they loved it!
































The kids even got to sing Happy Birthday to Amari!







Happy Valentine's Day to these cute Valentines!




The kids LOVED their Valentine's 










Valentine's for Daddy



Daddy got new bathroom decor from Mommy











Post it notes of things I love about Mike 



And some personalized chocolates 


Mike was so sweet and thoughtful to make this a week of love and surprises for me. 







Crushin on pink this Valentine's 















Valentine's from Grandparents















Some of my favs this Valentines: heart socks, pink tattoo nails, pink lip stick




Sweet Valentine's from my Dad, I still remember him giving us flowers every Valentine's 


Ended the night off with Chinese 









0 comments: