THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 6, 2015

Random Happenings

Live strong, be strong




I am in love with my Pink sweat shirt; and thankfully it goes with anything 


Lovin my new hand bag! 



The laundry is never ending . . . I swear it grows when I turn my back 


Love this little dude






Amari cries every time I turn into the gym; he has a love/hate relationship 


This is how we roast marshmallows in our house :)


New pink coat


Date night: funniest comedy show (Maria Bamford) and best dinner we've had in Bham: Iron City 


 Best sandwich that I know I will find myself craving :)

Beck's new red high tops




Chick Fil a

Tired faces; only thing that will keep them awake is a movie 





Cracks me up when he falls asleep during dinner 


Look who won a gun; should I be worried??


Sweet moment I just so happened to catch on camera; brothers!




Beckahm loves to draw pictures on the board while I prepare for my lessons on Sunday. This was the first time he drew a "person", and a "smiley face" . . . I was so proud of him!



This weeks prepping got a little out of hand: boiled eggs for egg salad, banana bread, zucchini bread, vege applesauces, brownies, and raw energy bites and protein balls



Finishing this book series; never thought I would read young adult fiction but then I became a mother and things changed

being his cute, goofy self (at the YMCA)


I am glad they love Barnes and Noble as much as their mama



0 comments: