THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekly Events


Icky southern hair = hat day

This is what working out while being a parent looks like....Because working out is THAT important to us :) #workout #parentduty #pushups #daddy #son #beckahmmoment #greatdad



Boys playing on Daddy's skateboards

 Like father, like son: loves to skateboard




My handsome little stud aka Amari #amarimoment #towhead

Sweet dreams #amarimoment #naptime #slumber


Fun in the car; I love Marsh's laugh--cracks me up #boys #mama #stinkysock #joyride #laugh







 Look who's sportin brothers old shoes @yesmikegoremember these??? :) #whatsmineisyours #handmedowns #thegreatest #vans #shoes #toddlerhood #brother #amarimoment


Apparently my children aren't getting enough to eat--Amari dug this rind out of the trash, walking around the house with it till I caught the little dumpster diver gnawing on it while watching Justin Time on the living room floor #starvingchildrenstatus #watermelonrind #amarimoment

 And this is how we do it in Alabama: no clothes 

Part II of the pet store venture. The entirety of this moment cracks me up; I live to capture such moments on camera #slaphappyfishdance #brotherslap #mamascold #petstore #family #adventure

This is how exciting going to the pet store to see the fishies are for my family; imagine what seeing an aquarium would do to them #amarimoment #fishdance #petstore #excitement




0 comments: