THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pool, Splash Pad, Zoo and More

This little engineer came up with this idea one afternoon: camping out on top of the couch :)

This little man had a tummy ache and he prayed to Jesus that it would be gone, when it went away he said "thanks Jesus for blessing me and making my tummy better!" The power of prayer :)




Big boy taking a shower now


His new favorite kitchen activity while I cook dinner 


Rolling down green hills


My two little men in their adorable new bathing suits. 








 Daddy teaching Beck's some new pool tricks :).  Ever since his private swim lessons (every Wed) with Corey he has improved so much in the pool.  Now he is going under and learning to swim to the stairs on his own. So proud of him! 








My handsome little stud!











Gardendale splash pad with friends











Zoo Day with the fam.  First time Amari rode a train 













 This is how we do it in the South: in our underwear 


We celebrate going up 3 flights of stairs in this family :)





What can I say, kids are gross



0 comments: