THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 29, 2012

DIY Quiet Book

I loved the quiet books my mom made us when we were kids. I wanted so desperately to make one for Beckahm and with the help of my mom we finally completed it. We started before Becks was born, and because she lives out of state we didn't finish it till he was about 5 Months. I never knew how hard these books were to make (tedious is a better word); I have vowed to never make one, ever again! :)







These next two pages I came up with for Becks because he LOVES tags, ribbons/string, and feeling different textures of material



1 comments:

The Family Moncur said...

So darling, I'm sure he loves it! I remember the ones my Mom made for us too and always wanted to make one but never took the time. So glad you did!