THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baking

I have been baking the past two days for two reasons: 1) to help the YW in my ward raise money for YW camp, and 2) to send in a care pkg I made my sister who is near to her due date with TWINS!

It was a lot of time spent in the kitchen but it was well worth it, everything turned out sinfully delish. I ended up making four different goodies:


These are the ones I made for the YW camp auction. YUM!!!



For my sisters "perfect day" pkg, I filled up a mason jar (great thing about the mason jar is she can use it for storing other things) with some daily necessities like mini altoids, Advil, a pack of gum, hand sanitizer, lip balm, kleenex, a mini box of chocolates, some other small goodies I managed to squeeze in there, and a pen because she is always making liView Blogsts. I also attached a magnetic shopping list to the outside with some cute "you amaze me" ribbon, and secured it to the back with a clothespin. Here is the finished product. Pretty cute I'd say!






I packaged the chocolate dipped oreos in a cute brown and pink box with some vintage tissue paper and used these cute bird stickers I found for some added decor on the outside.



After adding the decadent desserts I filled the box with popcorn in place of packing material, 1) because she loves it, 2) it is a lot cheaper, 3) what a cute idea!!

Voila—pkg ready to ship!!




0 comments: