THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mikes 26th Birthday

26 things I love about Mike:

His smile, his laugh, his stomach, his hands, the color of his eyes, his hair, his patience, his humor, his desire to be positive, his amazing ability to imitate people, his ability to draw, his style, his metrosexual side (loves to shop, be romantic, etc), his athletic side, the love he always offers me, his kisses, his massages, his listening ear, the way he can relate to people, the ability he has to see humor in life, how motivated he is in attaining his goals, his hard work ethic, what a wonderful support he is to me and my aspirations, his calm nature/easy going personality, how he manages stressful situations, and his face that lights up when he sees me come home, giving me the biggest hug and twirling me around like I was the best thing that walked through the door!

Although I am a few days late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe! (His birthday was December 6th). We had an awesome weekend celebrating! Saturday we went up to Salt Lake and spent the afternoon shopping for Christmas gifts and other things—got some way cute things! We haven't been shopping forever so it was so we had a blast! We went and saw "A Christmas Carol," which was amazing! Jim Carry is exceptional! Then we picked up Chinese and went and stayed the night in a suite at The Kimbal. It was so much fun to get away and spend some much needed alone time, QUALITY TIME, together! The suite was awesome, they had the biggest jacuzzi tub we've ever been in. We had a nice long bubble bath with sparkling cider, ate our chinese and slept the night away :).

I was also able to make Mike breakfast, take him to one of his favorite restaurants: Rib City—YUM, and surprise him with a few other things. It was such a nice weekend together! I love Mike so much; he has brought the greatest amount of joy into my life!

Happy 26th Babe! Thank you for sharing your life with me. I love and adore everything about you!!








5 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Happy Birthday form our house to yours! Sorry, we did not know it was your birthday. We usually like to call and sing...SO, be expecting a call from Maile tomorrow. Love you two so much...Mike...your just a darn young'n arn't ya! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

kimber said...

Happy Birthday Mike!! I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend!

Mike said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!! :)

Mike said...

And thanks BABE for a wonderful birthday and the beautiful comments! I love being loved by you!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Happy Birthday Brother!! We love you. Sorry we missed it, sounds like you had a wonderful time!!!

Love Drew, Dre and Ashton