THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 5, 2008

Love Letters

SO MUCH LOVE
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:07:34 -0700

This is revision #2 because #1 got lost in cyberspace somewhere and it makes me mad cause it was good! :)

Thank you for sharing the deeper part of your thoughts with me...baby, I just love you.....it BLOWS ME AWAY how similar we are, how many common loves we share...seriously if there ever was a list of things I wanted in a guy, you fulfill it--even down to the simplest things like the fact that you love avocado and Regina Spektor.

I think you SHOULD keep a journal :) that way our kids won't just have my side of the story ;) and besides you are 10x better at remembering the details, especially when it comes to things we've said.....

How I got so blessed to have you in my life is beyond my comprehension, but I pray everyday that I will be able to deserve that love you so generously offer me. I pray that I will be able to offer you that same amount of love everyday of my life spent with you (you know the deep kind that elevates you even when the person isn't present)....You have, from moment one, done the best job at loving me....You have pursued me, wooed me (k...that is seriously my least favorite word right now....honestly, say it out loud "to woe"--EWE...I'm not erasing it though)--FYI that was my favorite part in the first draft---BACK TO THE LIST....you have called on me, written me wonderful things that I will cherish forever,taken me out, been patient with me, respected me, taken so many first steps at moving our relationship forward...You have done it all "right," and that is exactly why it is "right." You seriously fell out of sky and I am so happy you found me years later :)...... I want to grow with you, live out my life laughing with you....

I miss you!
I love you!
p.s. Dress warm tonight! :)

0 comments: