THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Love Letters

Dear Amanda,

I am sitting right next to you...right now. You are on the phone with your dad....I am writing you an e mail. First of all, I love you. Second of all, I love you. And third......I love you. Anyhow that is all I wanted to communicate to you at this moment. I am SO excited to go to NY. I am wearing my I LOVE NY shirt right now. You don't even know it, BUT I am. I seriously can't wait. It's only a few days away. A FEW DAYS! Can you believe it!? It's finally here....in Kansas City it was so far away and NOW it isn't...it's right here....as in right around the corner.

I love kissing you. I love being in your face. You look abslutely beautiful every time I see you. I loved your outfit you had on for church. You looked stunning. And you look STUNNING right now! You are so BEAUTIFUL and I am soooo lucky. Because not only are you beautiful you are smart, funny, you can cook ( really well, dinner was great!), you make me laugh, you have STYLE and GRACE, you are sexy, sensitive, and seriously AMAZING! Baby I love to listen to you laugh! I love to listen to you talk. I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: