THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Beckahm Turns 7!

FB Post From 2016

Came up on my feed today....I feel the exact same sentiments today. Can’t believe our big boy is 7 years old today!! πŸ’•πŸ˜‚
“This little man holds such a special place in my heart. He made me a mama 6 years ago and I have to say I have never been so proud to be somebody's mother. As a mother you think you are your child's greatest teacher, but I have to admit this well beyond his years, smart (some times too "know it all" smart) little man teaches me every day. Each and every day he shows me how to love deeper, how to accept anyone and everyone, how to give selflessly, how to laugh, and how to live life to the fullest. 
I love his creative and giving spirit. He is always leaving me notes and pictures around the house of things he has drawn for me (usually me and him together). He is always picking me flowers on his walk home from school. Each night I tell him things about him that made me proud of him that day. Well, last night he said "you want to know the things I'm proud of you for mom?" Tell me, I said. "I'm proud of you for taking care of Amari. I'm proud of you for taking care of our family. I'm proud of you for wanting to put together a birthday party for me. I'm proud of you for telling me things. And I'm proud of you for being the best mom ever!" 
Every night before drifting off to sleep, he says "mom, want to meet me in heaven tonight in our dreams?" We meet in a new spot every night and go on wild adventures together. These are the moments I want to bottle up forever! 
Happiest birthday little man! You will always be my #1 Beckahm. I love you more than I can even put to words little man, and I am beyond grateful you chose to be born into this family 6 years ago. Heaven definitely has a vacancy with you gone but I sure am honored that I get to spend as long as I am allowed to, in this earthly home with you.”

Beckahm was a lucky one—his birthday fell on a weekend this year so he got to double up on the celebrations. What better way to ring in #7 than filling up on corn dogs, snow cones, and rides that make you want to throw up πŸ˜πŸŽ’🍭🎑🎠🍿 #webefairgoers

This just shows you Becks personality (or more like that he is definitely raised by his mama :).  I asked if he wanted to have a party at home or go somewhere like a trampoline park and he told me he wanted to have a Minecraft themed party at home so he could have all the decorations :). It sure was a good time! It is a lot of work but I love making birthdays special for the boys! I love them both so much! I am glad Becks has such great friends who love him so much and who were able to celebrate his special day with him. 























































































0 comments: