THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Lizards in my House + Renovations + Hurricane Nate


I thought it was a rubber rat from one of our Halloween decorations...until I saw it move 🦎😬#lizardinmyhouse #eeeek





This weather makes me happy!! #thegoodvibes #besttimeofyear 🍃🍁


Brothers :)


I got a new gun....this has no relation to my previous post whatsoever 😬#lockedandloaded



Shopping for a fort for their room! 


Washing dishes


Their FIRST dentist appt! They did so good! 


Back at it again! #renovations





The things Saturdays are made of . . . 



Hurricane after Hurricane! This was Hurricane Nate.  Church was cancelled because of it.  We don't run from the Hurricanes, we play in them!



















Science Museum




Love redoing furniture


he loves to build!




0 comments: