THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 6, 2017

4th of July

One of my most favorite holidays! I love this country to incredibly much! I am so grateful for the freedoms I enjoy! I am so grateful for all of those who have paved the way before me! I love passing on these traditions to my kids! 






\



My fav 4th of July Dessert: Berry Trifle



We spent the day with friends having a BBQ and then we headed over to the Hoover Met to the Freedom Fest.  They had bounce houses, face painting, a live concert and the fireworks.  It was a fun day! 

Representing that Red White and Blue























His first experience with rootbeer




Sparklers 










All tuckered out


Hoover Met


x

he was in love! 





































Amari was still disturbed a bit by the noise 



























0 comments: