THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sicknesses, Lego's,

Best dad award goes to my hubby, not only did he spend time playing Legos this morning with the boys, but we came home from the gym to this masterpiece. Looks like someone had fun while the kids were away ðŸ˜‚😂. Becks said, "this deserves 2 thumbs up!"  ‪#‎creative‬ ‪#‎imagination‬‪#‎lovethezipline‬ ‪#‎bestdetails‬ ‪#‎bestdad‬




Went to pick Amari up after the gym and he was laying on the floor under a blanket ðŸ˜žðŸ˜ž....he just got over being sick last week, I don't know what is going on???‪#‎canyouevengetsickinthesummer‬ ‪#‎poorkid‬ ‪#‎prayersforthisone‬


Because this is the most comfortable position to sleep in 


"take a picture of me; I fit!!" #onedayhewont :( 


I kinda have a crush on my Hawaiian Vans 


Cutest little dude and his monkey puppet 



This is sure to make you smile from ear to ear.  I was washing my face and putting on makeup and Amari got the stool out to join me.  Cutest thing ever!

  z 

I have had this strange sickness lingering in my body for a week now . . . .today I had the most productive day ever: napping my life away :( 


Time to kick this sickness in the butt and burn it out of my system for good. 


Fishing and snow cones #sweethomealabama









Things I love the most as a mom: finding trails of white chocolate chips in random places #Iwillmissthisoneday #orwilli 


Swimming every day in the summer wears them out early 


Just hanging out like married with kids couples do 


I found Amari like this when I went to tuck him in: apparently he misses his daddy :) 



Gi-normous things grow in our garden


We are a hat family through and through 






Amari singing to Wild Kratts, so stinking cute! 





0 comments: