THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 17, 2016

Amanda Turns 36!


Because we all need an escape from our lives to take a moment to reflect on all of the things that make us who we are. So grateful for a husband that gets that and gave me the best birthday gift ever: to escape from "reality" today to focus on just being Amanda Noel. I 💜 you @mkmncr ‪#‎celebratinglife‬‪#‎bestbirthdaypresentever‬ ‪#‎hotel‬ ‪#‎reflections‬ ‪#‎listeningtomyownmusic‬‪#‎juicebar‬ ‪#‎shoppingspree‬ ‪#‎haircolor‬ ‪#‎lifecantgetanybetter‬ ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎life‬‪#‎relishinwhoyouare‬


Breakfast in bed by my men 






Today I took time to "smell the roses", and let me tell you, they were the best smelling roses! ‪#‎metime‬ ‪#‎celebratelife‬ ‪#‎bestdayever‬‪#‎taketimetosmelltheroses‬ ‪#‎birthday‬ ‪#‎bliss‬ ‪#‎rejuvenated‬







Seriously the best birthday! I was able to do so many things that I love doing. Becks and Daddy brought me breakfast in bed, we went to Oak Mtn state park to swim in the lake and go paddle boarding, Mike and I went on a date: Baha Burgers and to a movie: Xmen--the best! I got some Hgtv and CNN in 😁😁, some reading and contemplating, some shopping at Vans and Forever 21 (my fav), hair done, lunch, juice bar, perusing through a craft store, and enjoying a sunset....seriously the best day ever ‪#‎feelinggrateful‬ ‪#‎feelingspoiled‬  ‪#‎birthday‬‪#‎blessings‬ ‪#‎living life‬



So much fun with the fam at Oak Mountain! The water was like bath water and it was so fun going paddle boarding (my fav) 




















It's the little things that you miss when you are a mom and with your kids 24/7, like listening to my own music as loud as I want in the car, going on errands and not having to rush, sleeping in, getting ready at my leisure 🤗 ‪#‎happyday‬‪#‎happybirthday‬ ‪#‎shenanigans‬ ‪#‎spoiled‬ ‪#‎motherhood‬‪#‎itsawesomebutyouneedabreak‬









0 comments: