THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Commemorating Jack the Cat

Mike found Jack dead in the middle of the road on his way to work.  The boys and I went to pick him up and bury him in the woods.  At first Beckahm didn't grasp that he was dead until he saw his body laying in the box and we were about to put him in the ground. He started sobbing as we stood over his grave telling him all the things we loved about him.  When we got home Amari immediately pointed up at Jack's bed in the garage and said "kitty" :(.  Beckham didn't say a word, he went right in side and headed upstairs.  I went to check on him and he was sitting at the top of the stairs crying.  It broke my heart.  I sat down next to him and held him and told him how hard it had been for me losing my first animal—Callie.  We talked about how much we loved Jack and I told him about him being healthy and happy in heaven.  As weeks past he still would randomly say "I still miss Jack", but then he'd smile and say "but I know he is in heaven looking down on me."  RIP Jack,  aka "Jack the Skeleton, Nightmare Before Christmas, aka Buddah, Butterball, B-dog, Mudbud, Rosebud" xoxo xoxo

0 comments: