THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Oak Mountain Brings a Surprise: Jack the Cat











Beckahm: "Mom, this is the best day ever" (he says that just about every day...tee-hee)  ‪#‎beach‬ ‪#‎buddies‬ ‪#‎oakmountain‬ ‪#‎park‬


Mr. Chatter Box; I don't think he takes a breath all day 😂..."mom, there are so many different types of canoes....I learned that on Justin Time" ‪#‎oakmountain‬‪#‎park‬ ‪#‎beach‬ ‪#‎beckahmmoment‬ ‪#‎chatterbox‬




We went to the beach as a family of 3.....we came home as a family of four 😯😺😼‪#‎straykitten‬ ‪#‎uhoh‬ ‪#‎mikeysgoingtobemad‬







Uh oh! He's already got a name, a bed, a liter box and an affectionate bond between these two boys 😻😻. I don't know how I'm going to take him to the Humane Society tomorrow 😿 ‪#‎Jack‬ ‪#‎thecat‬ ‪#‎suchachilllilguy‬








Me with my cat Callie at about the same age as Beckahm.  I totally forgot I had these pictures while I was secretly snapping some photos of Beckahm with Jack having "a moment."  Talk about past meets the present, brought tears to my eyes!






Amari is in love with this cat, it is amazing how much this cat takes from this kid attempting to hold him all day, playing chase with him, trying to learn how to softly pet him...it is so fun to see the bond they have, Amari giggles half the day playing with Jack 














0 comments: