THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 9, 2015

4th of July Weekend

I love the new 4th decorations I found; makes our home feel more festive!









Decorating for the 4th of July; so glad my kids love this holiday and I get to instill within them a love and honor for their country and their freedoms!




Making a red, white, and blue necklace and firework fingerprinting 






Ready for the pre 4th festivities!





Love my new VS one piece!





Lake Martin Lake day Alder tradition.  It was so good seeing some of the original team members come in from out of town.  Beck's was so excited to spend time with his BFF's Britton and Bentlee!









































































































First time paddle boarding; my new favorite sport.  I wish I could have boarding off into the sunset and never returned :) 















































































New addition to Alder
















  Alder men


Some of our Alder team





4th of July workout/breakfast



Yummy ham with strawberry mango salsa on toast




Love my new workout pants Mike got me for my birthday!


4th of July fruit platter 


My first trifle and definitely not my last; the yummiest thing ever!


Happy 4th!!







Also a tradition: 4th of July at the Dahls.  The best fireworks EVER!!































Amari doesn't go to anyone, it was surprising that he attached to Josh like he did


Love these ladies!





It was so cute watching Amari run after the big kids!







Kids are pleased by the simple things; I loved watching their reaction to the fireworks












Tattoos 










The guys had more fun than the kids :) 











TEAM ALDER









So magical










































Things got a little out of control



It was hard saying goodbye to these two!





0 comments: