THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 6th Anniversary Mike Moncur! I was intrigued by you the moment I saw your pictures and read your profile online. In such a dark, new transition of my life you brought so much lightness, youth, and vitality back into my heart. You made laugh, you made me believe in having a relationship that can start out as a friendship, you proved time and again that I was a girl worth pursuing....and then there was that first letter you sent me in the mail, along with 2 Bass Pro hats--proving that you were a man who kept his promises. When I was unsure about picking the broken pieces of my life back up, living on my own, and embarking on a terrifying journey, your voice brought me comfort, your belief in me empowered me. All the late night conversations made sleep a last priority...I was so giddy to engage in deep, playful conversations with you; conversations that made me fall in love with you. And then there was seeing you face to face for the very first time--fast forward to rolling around on the my apt floor laughing our heads off, valiganting around the city till the wee hours of the morning, our first artwork at Color Me Mine, to singing our lungs out the car window as we drove to the classic Champagne Supernova. Oh, and then there was NY--once again you kept your promise (as irrational as it may have been)....city night lights, walking the streets of Soho late at night to dine on Moroccan, a stroll through Central Park, delectable desserts at Serendipity...and who can forget the most memorable proposal on top of the Empire State... yes, my love, we will always have New York. From then, until now--with 2 beautiful boys and so many memories in between --I honor you on this day as the man I gave my heart, my laughter, my hopes, my dreams, my smile...my "I Do" to. I love you Babes...here's to a life time of love, laughter, and living!



Date night: time to celebrate....this is our "normal" selfie--still practicing ‪#‎celebrate‬ ‪#‎6years‬ ‪#‎anniversary‬ ‪#‎love‬




I know the traditional 6th year isn't celebrated with new china but we were due for some...I found these beauty's and I'm loving them! Especially the depth of the bowls ‪#‎gray‬ ‪#‎Aqua‬ ‪#‎aztec‬ ‪#‎pattern‬ ‪#‎scallopededge‬ ‪#‎china‬ ‪#‎plates‬‪#‎bowls‬


I was so happy to see this exotic flower on my counter yesterday....my favorite flower ‪#‎orchid‬ ‪#‎6year‬ ‪#‎anniversary‬ ‪#‎gift‬ ‪#‎thoughtful‬ ‪#‎hubby‬


0 comments: