THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Weekly Events


Amari loves the bath, with or without water




Cheerio Mishap


He came up with this one on his own :)


Beckahm gets a hold of the camera 




Swag



Auntie Jenn was so sweet to send the kids a Halloween package



Becks and Hunter felt so cool sitting up front for story time


Love this kid; "If you're happy and you know it . . . "




His intentions are in the right place, but they don't always manifest themselves that way




Swag


I always think of my mother when I wear this dress; man we were a great team (me designing and her creating); miss her so much!


Dresden's birthday party; Beck's and Amari's first Chuck E Cheese experience; they LOVED it!







Amari had a love/hate relationship with Chuck E.  He followed him around every where but when I asked him to get close to him to take a picture, he was terrified :)



This picture of Amari makes me laugh, he was so unsure about this big mouse holding him



Playing in the rain puddles



Don't be fooled: with and without makeup (hair and makeup are everything :)


He wanted to kill the ants for biting him




0 comments: