THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Trip to Utah


This was such an incredible trip for our family, a MUCH needed trip I should say.  I was so grateful to be able to spend so much time with my sister and her beautiful family (whom I haven't seen in 2 years).  This trip was a trip of healing, of laughter, of realness, of light, love, tolerance, learning, growth, and understanding.  There are hundreds of moments I cherished about this trip, moments I hope to always remember.  I am so grateful for the days I was able to spend one on one time with Jaxen and Maile—two of the most beautiful souls I have the great pleasure of knowing and calling family.  I loved watching Jaxen show interest in the boys (play and wrestle with them), I loved watching him play sports with Mike, and I loved goofing off and being silly with him.  I loved watching the tenderness and love Maile showed towards the boys, I loved watching her dance, I loved doing a craft with her, taking her shopping, trick or treating, and of course having such wonderful conversations with her.

I am so grateful for the conversations I was able to have with my sister.  I am grateful to know I have someone that I feel I can be REAL with; someone I can relate too; someone who is going through much of the same things I am going through and someone I know accepts me for who I am and is not judgmental.  We came up with such an amazing, I believe inspired, business idea that we hope to see brought to fruition in the next year.  It is amazing how much the earth brings back to you when you put an idea out there—I feel like ever since we had these conversations I have been seeing and hearing of more people having the same conversation.  Even though life is hard, I am grateful that we have been going through what we have been so that we can grow closer not only to each other but to humanity.  

There are no words to describe how grateful I am for the daily visits with Jared.  He is one of the most incredible people I have ever met.  The work he does, the healing that takes place (both physical, and emotional) is unprecedented.  Me and my family would never be where we are today if it wasn't for the incredible gifts, talents, and knowledge Jared has extended us.  I wish the entire world had the ability to walk through his doors and leave a better person after seeing him.  

I am grateful the kids were able to spend time with Mikes family and get to know them more and create lasting memories; there is nothing like family.

This trip will forever hold a special place in my heart.  I only hope we have the opportunity of visiting again soon.


Long plane ride; they did great!



Maile was so sweet allowing them to use her stuffed animals.  Amari immediately went to her and felt so happy and safe in her presence
















Playing at the park with Maile and the boys































 Becks and Amari loved seeing the deer come into the yard

 Playing with Auntie Michelle while we were at appointments with Jared






































 Beautiful sunsets


Heber Creeper
















































































4 days away from the kids; started it off with a beautiful morning run


My sister took me to this amazing restaurant for lunch: La Jolla Grove






What a FUN night, just me and my sis at Thriller! 

















































 Jaxen's basketball and Maile's dance—so fun to watch!







Mr. Beckahm









































































































































Nightly ritual: wrestle time!












This is a great man right here!! I honestly don't know where me or my family would be without Jared and his many hours of helping us heal over the years. I'm so grateful for his gifts, talents, and incredible knowledge--medically, holistically, emotionally, and spiritually. The work he does is unprecedented. I only wish everyone in the world had the opportunity to be treated and cared for by this man; he is truly a giant among humankind #respect #love #admiration #gratitude #healing #family#holistic #functionalmedicine #health #unclejared



















Smore making 




















playing in the autumn leaves















































































































we had so much fun taking these two out on a date: Park city (lunch, gelato, and shopping)































Mike took me on a date to Sundance to go on the Halloween moon lift ride; a ride I took him on when we were first dating.  It was so fun re-living a great memory.  They did such a fantastic job with all of the Halloween decorations.  















































0 comments: