THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Events

One day, out of no where he asked me if I could marry him; it totally melted my heart.  And then he put this ring on my finger

Teach them young; Amari LOVES the car



Beckahm and his buddies are so obsessed with moths right now; he was so excited to catch one.  He named it "Mothie" 


Apparently moths love blueberries; such a good little care taker



How we beat the heat






AP twiners in their wife beaters


So much to contemplate


My little church goers






I never know what I will find after I put Becks to bed; I was SO proud of his car placement: everything in the RIGHT order, all organized :)


And this is why shopping with kids gives me anxiety


Amari LOVES animals; it was so precious to see him love on these ducks at Alridge Gardens







Cap, skirt, high tops...who would have thought? But I kinda like it. I LOVE clothes!!

0 comments: