THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Aldrige Gardens

Re-do of our entryway wall.  Love how it turned out!


Amaris hospital check up: the inflamation still needed to subside before surgery so they scheduled it 4 weeks out, but informed me that they would for sure have to do surgery and that he would have to stay in the hospital overnight.  They also informed me that he has two ear infections and a fever of 101.  The Dr. prescribed me MORE antibiotics and medication for what she assumed was allergies.  I swear doctors hand out prescriptions way too easy.  We are holding off on the allergy medication till we get a second opinion.  I hate that he has been on antibiotics 4times in the first year of his life, but what do you do when you don't have an Uncle Jared close by to evaluate him and see what we can do holistically verses medicinally.  We are simply exhausted from him being sick every two weeks; hoping this year has administered all the sicknesses and that it is better health for all of us from here on out :(

 A beautiful night in Alabama

 Fun at Wald Park in Vestavia



Beautiful day at the gardens...joined such a lovely Elderly lady on our walk who told me stories of her Grandchildren, stories of being a high school chemist/science/math teacher for 20 years (encouraging me to teach my kids numbers at an early age). At the end of our lovely walk she made the comment: "I so enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful children. May God bless your entire life and may you enjoy always enjoy it #aldridgegardens#kindredspirits #preciousmomentslikethismakemyday #nature #beauty#photography


Amari was so fascinated by all of the flowers, the geese, the waterfalls, and the nature.  We were feeding the geese bread when a few of them came right up to him and started pecking on his shirt.  He was quite daring and kept chasing after them. Of course Becks loved wandering off on his adventures in the woods and putting his feet in the pond. 










He loved this frog









Beckahms 2 1/2 year interview:




Words he always says



Video in full



I love how Becks says Dusty Crophopper :), makes me giggle every time: Dusty Popper 





0 comments: