THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mike Turns 30!!

Mike finally joined the 30s!! We celebrated by taking him on a shopping spree at Forever 21.  I love shopping for Mike; he looks good in everything.  It was nice to be able to relax, goof around, take our time, and reconnect as a couple.  I am so grateful I have this handsome fella in my life and for all of the experience that have molded us and have helped us grown in our love for one another over the past 5 years.  

Facebook Post to my man:
Happy Birthday to this sexy man in my life Mike Moncur. Welcome to the 30s dearest Mikey! I am so glad you and I are officially living in the same decade.


Thank you for bringing out the fun, the serious, the white trash, the laughter, and the best in me. I am so blessed to know you as my lover, friend, and companion. May the 30s be the best, most successful decade of your life. Love you to the moon and back.Xoxo, your dumpster diving mama.

Instagram post: 

Happy 30 @yesmikego! I am blessed to have married a man that not only has the capability of bringing sexy back, but who has the capability of bringing SNL into my home on a weekly basis. Thanks for all the great love, laughter, and memories we've shared. So excited to share the 30s with you: best decade ever #happybirthday#daddy #husband #lover


Morning loves from the kiddos











Beck's put the candles on the cake :)



 Happy Birthday to you!!














 Breakfast at Egg and I







Tropical Smoothie stop 





Shopping spree at:

Typical Mike





















Dinner: Sushi at Pacific Rim 













 

















0 comments: