THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Update

Didn't take a ton of pics this week but here are brothers taking a bath together (Amari felt so big and cool being able to graduate from his baby tub to the big tub)


Beckahm is ready for winter.  He has been wanting to even sleep in his hat and gloves :)






Big boy Amari takes his first BIG bath all by himself :) 




Amari wearing Daddy's old clothes.  He looks so adorable in them.  


Haha this picture makes me laugh; he looks so posed. 



Beckahm has been OBSESSED with Jack and the Bean Stalk lately.  Here he is telling me all about it. I love how passionate he is, and I love how he says "yes" :) 



So we are driving home one day and Beckahm starts yelling "mom look, look." I didn't see anything but he was so adamant about something and kept pointing to something outside the window.  Finally I saw it; way down the street was a gray cat climbing on one of the apartment buildings.  I was so shocked that he spotted the cat because he blended in so well with the roof.  Beckahm was so proud of himself that he spotted the cat before I did. 






0 comments: