THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 7, 2013

Our Little Nika—Update

I had to check on Nika, see how she was doing and the lady that took her sent me this picture and this note.  Made my heart melt! So happy she is in a good home.  Beckahm smiled ear to ear when he saw this picture of her! 


"My daughter loves her but I believe Nika has become my kitty cat.  She is such a sweetie.  Follows me everywhere around the house and is sitting by the front door waiting when I get home."

3 comments:

kimber said...

Has she gained weight?:) She looks a lot bigger.
I'm glad she found a good home, so much easier for you with a new baby coming.
I wish we could do that with Meeka, but we're at the point where we just have to stick it out. Poor dog.

The Moncurs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Moncurs said...

No, I think it is just the angle of the picture; I think she is the same size.

I know it is so much better; I have realized that pets + kids isn't all it is cracked up to be. You are the one that ends up taking care of them and doing all the work and I just don't have the energy, time, or patience any more :). Sure love and miss you guys!