THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 21, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Nika

One of the hardest things I have to do: getting rid of our cat, Nika, of 4 years.  She has been my companion over the years (been with me through some really tough times) and I have truly loved her. Although the past year has been a struggle because my attention has been solely on Beckahm, she has always held a special place in my heart.  She has also occupied a portion of Beckahm's heart since the day he came home from the hospital.  She was his little buddy.  Now that we are having another child and we are going to have to keep relocating, I knew it would only be selfish of me to keep her.  I knew she needed to go to a good, stable home. These past few days have been super hard for me, every morning I wake up sick to my stomach thinking about having to give her up.   It was heart breaking for me to turn her over to complete strangers, not knowing what her ultimate fate would be, but  I pray every night she is treated well and acclimates to her new environment.  We LOVE you Nika!








0 comments: