THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 5, 2012

#2 Is On The Way!!

Mike and I are excited yet supremely surprised that we will be welcoming our second baby in February.  We didn't think I would get pregnant as quickly the second time but we were proved WRONG when a month after getting off birth control I found out I was pregnant. I think if I knew it would happen so quickly we would have waited a tad bit longer, but we left it in the Lords hands and we couldn't be happier that Beck's will be a big brother or sister in a few short 8 months.

I wanted to surprise Mike this time around and found this adorable idea on Pinterest.  Beck's and I took pics while he was at work, had them developed in a hour, and that weekend we went to dinner at Cheesecake and we surprised him with the photos.  Indeed, he was surprised!!

We then took some together as a family to spread the news to our loved ones and friends.


I am about 7 weeks in and although I feel nauseous every day, it doesn't seem real.  We are obviously hoping for a girl so we can relax the 3rd time around, if that ever happens, but we will be happy with whatever the Lord has in store for our family.  

Thanks for all the love and good wishes!!



























































  












0 comments: