THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 22, 2012

DIY T-Shirt Scarves


Trendy, cute, and goes with anything, oh and did I forget the most important fact: costs <$1!! I used some of my old t-shirts and found others at the .99 store! The key is to get shirts that are xxl (steal the old ones from your hubby or boyfriend) if you want a long chunky scarf (smaller size if you want a shorter scarf). Also find shirts that don't have side seams. These can be layered, doubled and stylized in a ton of different ways. I used some old ribbon I had to cover the ends, and added some embellishments I already had laying around the house. I also braided a few of them! So fun, cute and EASY!!

I followed a few tutorials, just type in "t-shirt scarf" in google and a ton of tutorials will pop up.

















1 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

super cute. i want one.