THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mikes Visit Home

It was so good having Mike home for a few days. My heart was racing as I saw him out of my rear view mirror at the airport. I ran into his arms; he picked me up and twirled me around. It felt so good to be in his presence. I missed everything about him! It was so amazing for Beckahm to be able to see his daddy as well; I got emotional seeing them reunited.

The days passed so quickly, before I knew it we were saying our goodbyes for another month. We created some amazing memories however, and took advantage of every minute we had together.

Friday we took Beckahm swimming; he loved it! Later that night we went to dinner and played games with Dave and Kimber. It was good to see them and hang out. Saturday morning Mike was able to go boating with Dave and Kimber and then we hung out Saturday—tried going to The Childrens Museum” but we forgot the stroller L. Sunday we went to sacrament and had to abruptly leave afterwards due to Beckahm having one of the most insane blow outs ever. I forgot to bring an extra change of clothes and Mike got poop all over his slacks. I have seriously never laughed so hard; I was moved to tears as we were 10 minutes from finishing fast and testimony meeting when Beckahm exploded and then exploded some more. Poop was everywhere, all up the back of his onsie, down his leg, all over his white blankets, and down Mikes pants. I tried to get out of the meeting as quickly and unnoticeable as possible but that really didn’t work. Coming back in with a naked baby everyone knew what had happened. I just laughed about the entire thing. I told Mike later that at 27 years old he can officially say he “pooped” his pants J. HAHA babies make me laugh. Monday we took Beckahm swimming one last time and then Mike and I went out to a great Greek restaurant before taking him back to the airport.

Beckahm had so much fun with his dad; I have never heard him giggle as much as I heard him giggle with Mike; it made my heart melt. Mike was able to take him swimming, and longbarding for the very first time, which he loved. He had so much fun on the longboard riding around with his dad; it was precious to see. Here are some pictures of Beckahm’s time with his daddy.

I miss my husband and Beckahm misses his daddy already! We can’t wait for these next four weeks to come to an end. We are so grateful for him and all of his hard work in providing for our family and making all of our dreams come true.


0 comments: