THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Photos of Beckahm

I can't believe our little man is nearly 3 months old!!! He is getting so chunky, I love it! And his hair is now so long that it is matted to his forehead. I finally had to pull out Daddy's hair gel to spike it up.









Thanks to Dave and Kimber for this cute onesie they got in Ireland. His clothes are getting so tight around his arms now, this one fits great!!!




I just love this little guy. I can't get enough of him! He is laughing and smiling more and more everyday. He LOVES having me read to him, he loves looking at pictures, he loves his morning naps, he loves his diaper changes, he loves talking, and he has such a fascination with animals and letters! He is such a happy boy! I feel so blessed to kiss him, hold him, laugh with him, bathe him, change his diaper, play with him, and see him grow each day!



2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

oh my goodness he is so stinkin adorable! I want to hold him PLEASE.

kimber said...

SO cute. They just start getting more and more chubby and more and more fun! I love it!