THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 16, 2011

31

What a wonderful 31'st birthday I had! This year was extra special because Beckahm was with me. l love being a mother to this little man; I am so grateful to have him in my life and to have celebrated this special day with him and my main man!


Mike spoiled me today. I woke up to feed Beckahm and hanging in our living room was a "Happy Birthday" banner; it made me smile. He also got me a Hoops and Yoyo animated birthday card (my two favorite characters) with $100 to go towards a day of "guilt free spending."

My afternoon was spent relaxing and enjoying a wonderful massage and mani/pedi (much needed) near our apartment complex while Mike watched Beckahm. Then we finished the day together, spending some of my birthday money on lotions, perfume, candles, and a pair of white shorts. Last but not least we went to dinner at Red Lobster, the restaurant of my choice. I love feasting on seafood! YUM!

Thanks Babe for making this year a perfect birthday! I love you and Beckahm soooo much and I am so grateful I have you both in my life!!



My two favorite people!


3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

glad it was great! you deserved it. ya look smashing.

kimber said...

glad you got a little pampered on your bday. every new mom NEEDS that! excited to see you guys and B on sunday, it's been a few weeks.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

how fun!!! pampering is fun and being a new mom you deserve it.